Hi Everyone! Sometimes my clients ask for suggestions/help on getting ready for their Senior Portrait session. Here are a few thoughts that might help…
1.Bring stuff or people that will help show who you are in your senior portraits – sports uniform, letter jacket, musical instrument, pet, car, best friend, or even your girlfriend!
2. What’s your look/style? Make sure to include clothing that will highlight your look/style.That nice dress shirt that will make Mom and Grandma smile is a good idea (just saying) 😉
3. Take a look at Pinterest or other sites, this will help
you get an idea of what you want and what can help
express who you are.
4. Getting a hair cut approximately 1 week before your session is important! We do not want to see that “new haircut glow” around your handsome face.
5. Summer brings outside sports, baseball caps, and sunglasses. You may want to take that hat and sunglasses off for a week or so to even out those tan lines. BUT, – Don’t forget to use some sunscreen, sunburns are worse!
6. Choose your clothes ahead of time. If you
wait until your session day this will cause unhappiness
(especially between you and mom <grin>)
and can effect your session.
7. Shave the day of your photo session. Blemishes (and cuts) are an easy fix, so no worries there!
8. SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP!!! Make sure to sleep the night before your session. Plan to hang out late with your friends after your session… Let them know how much you loved your session with me!!!